large graph

EdPell

Hello, is there a hyberbolic option. That is I want to make a graph in a circle where the display distance decreases as the bounding circle is neared. Thus allowing an arbitrarily large graph to be draw (may be not resolvable at the edge). Thanks.

Ed

Re: large graph

Am 10.07.2018 um 08:07 schrieb Edwin A Pell:
> Hello, is there a hyberbolic option. That is I want to make a graph in a
> circle where the display distance decreases as the bounding circle is
> neared. Thus allowing an arbitrarily large graph to be draw (may be not
> resolvable at the edge). Thanks.

I assume you are talking about visualization.
No, there is not such option yet.