find_vertex() not works

josubg

I'm trying to retrieve all the nodes of a graph that belong to a specific type. I use the find_vertex for this:

     referents = find_vertex(graph, graph.vertex_properties['type'], 'referent')

But all I get is this error:

       File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/graph_tool/util/__init__.py", line 58, in find_vertex
            (val, val))
   TypeError: No registered converter was able to extract a C++ reference to type graph_tool::GraphInterface from this Python          object of type Graph.

Any clue of what is the problem?

Re: find_vertex() not works

On 07/09/2012 12:13 PM, josubg wrote:

> I'm trying to retrieve all the nodes of a graph that belong to a specific
> type. I use the find_vertex for this:
>
>      referents = find_vertex(graph, graph.vertex_properties['type'],
> 'referent')
>
> But all I get is this error:
>
>        File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/graph_tool/util/__init__.py",
> line 58, in find_vertex
>             (val, val))
>    TypeError: No registered converter was able to extract a C++ reference to
> type graph_tool::GraphInterface from this Python          object of type
> Graph.
>
> Any clue of what is the problem?
This is a bug. I have fixed it now in the git version.

Cheers,
Tiago

Re: find_vertex() not works

josubg
I can't clone your main repo. I cloned the github ones but ins't updated with the new changes. The gitorious ones also is outdated.

thanks for the quick fix!

Re: find_vertex() not works

On 07/11/2012 10:22 AM, josubg wrote:
> I can't clone your main repo. I cloned the github ones but ins't updated with
> the new changes. The gitorious ones also is outdated.

I've updated the github and gitorious repos.

Cheers,
Tiago

Re: find_vertex() not works

josubg