debian sid - libcgal11

Elliot
Hi all,

On debian sid, apt-get install python-graph-tool fails for lack of libcgal10.  apt-cache search shows libcgal11 is all that's there.  also pip install graph-tool cannot find a package to install.

Can I install graph-tool through a package manager on debian sid?

Thanks,
  Elliot

Re: debian sid - libcgal11

On 05.06.2015 19:22, ... wrote:
> On debian sid, apt-get install python-graph-tool fails for lack of
> libcgal10.  apt-cache search shows libcgal11 is all that's there.

This has been fixed now in the new graph-tool version.

> also pip install graph-tool cannot find a package to install.

You cannot install graph-tool via pip.

Best,
Tiago