Rich-club

Pablo Fleurquin
Hi,
I'm new with the graph-tool library.
I was wondering if there is a function for computing the rich-club coefficient?
The coefficient as a function of the vertex degree (slightly different from the assortativity coeficient).
To be more specific a function that does the same as this function from networkx:

I think it might be one of these functions:
http://graph-tool.skewed.de/static/doc/correlations.html , but I don't know which one specifically.

Thank you in advance.
Pablo

Re: Rich-club

On 07/30/2014 10:34 AM, Pablo Fleurquin wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm new with the graph-tool library.
> I was wondering if there is a function for computing the rich-club coefficient?

This is currently not implemented in graph-tool, but it is very easy to
do. Please open a ticket for it at the website, and I'll get around to
it.

Best,
Tiago