Multiple shorstest paths

Petit Lepton

Hi all, my apologies if the answer is in the doc, I did not find it. What is the output of graph_tool.topology.shortest_path when several shortest path are available between two vertices?

Best,
F.

Re: Multiple shorstest paths

On 16.03.2015 08:43, Flavien Lambert wrote:

> Hi all, my apologies if the answer is in the doc, I did not find
> it. What is the output of graph_tool.topology.shortest_path when
> several shortest path are available between two vertices?

In that case, only the first path found via BFS/Dijkstra is returned.

Best,
Tiago

Re: Multiple shorstest paths

Petit Lepton