Graph tool - computer config (GPU ~ OpenMP ~ CPU)

Graph tool - computer config (GPU ~ OpenMP ~ CPU)

M. Vigouroux
This post was updated on .
Hi,
I am asking myself what would be the best config to run graph tool easily with
large graphs (made from 5.10^5 square sparse correlation matrix with around
2/3 sparsity)

As far as I Know GPU dosn't suit to openMP. I conclue CPU multi threading is the best option but maybe I am wrong (See https://engineering.purdue.edu/paramnt/OpenMPC/papers/SC10-LE.pdf)
Regards

--
Sent from: http://main-discussion-list-for-the-graph-tool-project.982480.n3.nabble.com/

Re: Graph tool - computer config (GPU ~ OpenMP ~ CPU)

Am 21.06.2018 um 22:19 schrieb M. Vigouroux:
> As far as I Know GPU dosn't suit to openMP. I conclue CPU multi threading is
> the best option but maybe I am wrong ?

Graph-tool has no support for GPU off-loading, so the whole point is moot.