Divert the output of graph_draw to matplotlib axes

Divert the output of graph_draw to matplotlib axes

Snehal Shekatkar
Dear Tiago,

Is it possible to divert an output of graph_draw to matplotlib axes? For example, what can I do if I want to draw several graphs using subplots?

Thank you
Snehal

--
Snehal M. Shekatkar
Pune

Re: Divert the output of graph_draw to matplotlib axes

On 17.06.2017 09:43, Snehal Shekatkar wrote:
> Dear Tiago,
>
> Is it possible to divert an output of graph_draw to matplotlib axes? For
> example, what can I do if I want to draw several graphs using subplots?

Yes; see the "mplfig" parameter of graph_draw().

Re: Divert the output of graph_draw to matplotlib axes

Snehal Shekatkar
Thank you very much!